What We Do
Carelink Inc. has been providing quality home care services for more than 20 years. Our registered nurses and certified home health aides offer experienced care for patients of all ages, regardless of medical condition. With Carelink, you or your loved one can remain in the comfort of your own home while receiving the personal care and assistance necessary to maximize recovery. Call (718) 488-8300 for immediate assistance.
Carelink Incorporated is a family-owned and operated business with a mission to be sensitive to each person’s needs and treat them as unique individuals. We offer skilled nursing care for terminally ill or disabled people, new parents with well-baby care needs and those recently discharged from the hospital. Our compassionate home care staff will meet all your needs, including shopping, meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, companionship, assistance with personal hygiene, dressing and ambulation. Call (718) 488-8300 for immediate assistance.
Carelink Incorporated: Caring is our business.
24/7 On Call Service
Professional Associations, Awards and Certifications
- Licensed by New York State Department of Health
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Employees Insured and Bonded
- Family Owned and Operated
- Daily, Weekly, Hourly and Live-In Care
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Home Health Aides on Staff
- Physical Therapy Within the Five Boroughs of New York City
- Employee Background Checks and Health Examinations
- Outstanding Care for All Individuals, Regardless of Age or Medical Condition
- Friendly and Compassionate Caregivers
- Highly Trained and Experienced Staff
- Continuous Education for Employees
- Competent, Licensed Professionals
- Personalized Care
- Education and Support for Families
- 24/7 On-Call Service Available
Home Health Aide / Companion
The home health aide is a paraprofessional member of the health care team who works directly under the supervision of the RN/Supervisor/Case Manager and performs various services for the patient/client, the majority of which are personal care (activities of daily living). The home health aide is assigned to assist in a manner that will promote a quality, and safe environment for the client/patient.
Registered Nurses/ Clinical Nurse Manager:
Responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and providing nursing care as part of the health team. This includes comprehensive health assesment, monitoring of the client’s condition, heath promotion and prevention, teaching and traning activities, and provisions of direct care.