Licensed Practical Nurses
LPN Job Description
Our home health care agency is expanding and we are hiring Home Health Nurses. We work with patients of all ages and backgrounds who require daily care in their homes. Most of our patients are elderly and/or terminally ill, so we hire the most compassionate and thoughtful talent in the field. If you enjoy working with one-on-one with patients outside of a clinical setting, please apply with us today!
Under supervision of a registered nurse, provides quality care to patients and performs technical skilled care in patient’s home in compliance with nursing standards, federal, state, local government regulations and company clinical policies. The ideal candidate must have experience in providing curative, rehabilitative, palliative or preventative nursing care.
- Provides skilled nursing care as outlined in the care plan.
- Assist with the preparation, implementation and continuing evaluation of the client care plan
- Provides for the emotional, physical comfort and safety of clients.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for the client’s record.
- Assists the RN in performing specialized procedures.
- Assist with rehabilitation of clients according to the medical care plan.
- Administer medication
- Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of New York
- Relevant experience in a home health agency or in a hospital setting
- CPR certified