RN Job Description
Our home health care agency is expanding and we are hiring Home Health Nurses. We work with patients of all ages and backgrounds who require daily care in their homes. Most of our patients are elderly and/or terminally ill, so we hire the most compassionate and thoughtful talent in the field. You will be required to visit multiple patients per day so time management skills are essential. However, it is important to provide each with the time and attention necessary to meet his or her needs. If you enjoy working with one-on-one with patients outside of a clinical setting, please apply with us today!
The ideal candidate must have experience in nursing care is in accordance with the client’s plan of care, and includes comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the client’s condition, health promotion and prevention, coordination of service, teaching and training activities, and provision of direct nursing care.
- Conducts the admission of the patient to the Agency.
- Coordinates total patient care.
- Provides skilled nursing as outlined in the care plan.
- Prepare and presents patient’s record to the Clinical Record Review Committee.
- Participates in the development and revision of physician’s plan of treatment.
- Submits clinical notes, progress notes and other clinical weekly.
- Prepare the care plan for the Home Health Aide/Personal Care Aide.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Registered Nurse in the State of New York
- Relevant experience in a home care agency as a case-manager or primary nurse
- Valid driver’s license and current car insurance
- CPR certified